BRHP Online forms for Residents

Unaddressed Maintenance Issue Report Form
Use this form is to report issues that you have previously reported to your landlord that have not been addressed.
Voucher Extension Request
Use this form if your voucher is approaching expiration and you need an extension.
Withdrawal Form
Use this form if you would like to voluntarily withdraw from the BRHP program.
Optional Contact Form
Use this form to provide an additional contact person in case issues arise and you are unable to be reached.
Employment Self-Certification
Use this form to certify your employment.
Document Request Form
Use this form to request copies of documents that you have submitted to BRHP in the past.
Contact Information Update Form
Use this form to update your address, email, or phone number.
Request to Move Form
Use this form to request to move and begin the move process.

1 2

Stay Updated

Join our mailing list to stay informed on how we're creating pathways to opportunity.