The Head of Household and all Family members must:
1. Be committed to successful completion of the ITP before and after the move including:
• Show progress in achieving the goals within the time frames outlined in the ITP
• Actively participate in all counseling relevant to successful completion of the ITP
•Complete all workshops recommended by the BRHP Trainer and those included in the ITP on being a good neighbor, building good landlord/tenant relations, and other workshops considered appropriate for our success in moving
•Make every effort to resolve or work on any outstanding credit problems, utility debts, current or prior tenant/landlord issues, or other concerns that Family and/or Trainer feels could hinder the move
2. Actively search for safe, decent and affordable housing in the non-impacted areas of Metropolitan Baltimore and provide your Counselor with a list of units the Family is interested in within these areas.
3. Notify your Counselor immediately when a unit in a non-impacted community is identified.
4. Notify your Counselor if there are changes in residence, family status, income, and employment status within 30 days of the change.