Voucher Holder Forms and Resources
- BRHP Opportunity Area Search Tool. This page allows you to look up an address to see if a home is in an Opportunity Area and how much rent may be affordable for that address. Check all home addresses that your are interested in to see if they will be allowable and affordable.
- BRHP Opportunity Area Maps. These maps of our region show which areas are Opportunity Areas, as well as zip codes in each county to help with your search.
- Interim Change Packet. Use this form to report any changes in income or household composition. Changes must be reported to BRHP within 10 days.
- Request to Move Application. Use this form to let BRHP know that you would like to move.
Lead Release Form. This form is required before you select a unit.
Optional Contact Information Form. Use this form to provide an additional contact person in case issues arise and you are unable to be reached. This additional contact person may be able to help in resolving any issues that may arise during your tenancy, or to assist in providing any special care or services you may require.
- School Locators. Use these links to find out what public schools are zoned for a property you are interested in.